Militants kill civilian in Kashmir’s Pulwama: Police
- Punjab raises power tariff, will hold rate for industry at Rs5/unit
- India loses out to China on first Tesla factory outside US
- India culturally dominated China for over 2,000 years, says Rajnath, citing academic
- Yamuna Expressway sale: Jaypee submits proposal in Supreme Court
- No pressure from Centre on Gujarat election dates: CEC Achal Kumar Joti
Srinagar: Militants on Saturday night shot dead a civilian in Pulwama district of south Kashmir, police said.
Aijaz Ahmad Malik (27) was shot at and critically injured by militants outside his residence at Arrubugh in Pulwama around 10.30 PM, a police official said. Malik was rushed to a hospital here for treatment but succumbed to injuries., the official added.
It was not immediately known why the militants targeted the civilian, he said.