Govt approves 2 electronic manufacturing clusters for Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: The ministry of electronics and information and technology has given approval to set up two electronics manufacturing clusters in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Ajay Kumar, additional secretary, ministry of electronics and IT tweeted that the Centre has given approval for 500 acre electronic manufacturing cluster to be set up by APIIC in Chitoor in Andhra Pradesh and the project cost will be Rs340 crore.
“Approval by @GoI_MeitY for 600 acre Electronic Mfg Cluster to be set up by TSIIC in Hyderabad. Project Cost Rs 667 cr.@TelanganaCMO @KTRTRS,” Kumar said in another tweet.
Reacting to it, Telangana IT and industries minister K.T. Rama Rao tweeted “thanks Ajay Ji (Ajay Kumar) for the good news”.
Latest News »
- Apex Frozen Foods IPO subscribed 1.2 times till 2.45pm on Day 2
- Suresh Prabhu takes moral responsibility for train accidents, offers to quit
- Stop dumping of ‘ritualistic material’ into Ganga to keep river clean: NEERI
- Smartphones with 18:9 displays you can buy right now
- Global gold prices edge up on softer dollar, focus on Jackson Hole conference