Govt approves 2 electronic manufacturing clusters for Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
Hyderabad: The ministry of electronics and information and technology has given approval to set up two electronics manufacturing clusters in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Ajay Kumar, additional secretary, ministry of electronics and IT tweeted that the Centre has given approval for 500 acre electronic manufacturing cluster to be set up by APIIC in Chitoor in Andhra Pradesh and the project cost will be Rs340 crore.
“Approval by @GoI_MeitY for 600 acre Electronic Mfg Cluster to be set up by TSIIC in Hyderabad. Project Cost Rs 667 cr.@TelanganaCMO @KTRTRS,” Kumar said in another tweet.
Reacting to it, Telangana IT and industries minister K.T. Rama Rao tweeted “thanks Ajay Ji (Ajay Kumar) for the good news”.
- Arun Jaitley rules out privatisation of PSU banks
- Pakistan violates ceasefire along LoC in Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir
- Taliban militants attack Afghan army post in Farah killing 18 soldiers
- Arun Jaitley slams regulators, auditors for Rs11,400 crore PNB fraud
- New H1B visa policy will protect workers, prevent any fraud: USCIS