Russia doubts Donald Trump’s promise to work with Moscow in Syria: official
- Yet another train derailment in Uttar Pradesh leaves 3 dead, 9 injured
- Fewer GST rates possible in the future: CEA Arvind Subramanian
- Trump Tower launched in Kolkata, developers aim Rs700 crore in sales
- Netflix focused on a few great shows for India, says CEO Reed Hastings
- Uber Russia’s merger with Yandex approved
Moscow: Moscow is sceptical about pre-election promises made by the US president-elect Donald Trump to cooperate with Russia in Syria, a Russia’s foreign ministry official said on Monday, Interfax news agency reported.
Ilya Rogachyov told Interfax that president-elect Trump would be only able to proceed with ideas that are approved by “establishment, political elite in the US.”