One dead in knife attack in Hamburg supermarket
Berlin: One person was killed and several were injured in a knife attack in a supermarket in the northern German city of Hamburg on Friday, the city’s police said.
One attacker was detained following the attack, they added, but warned the public to stay clear of the area in which the attack had taken place.
“We have no clear information as to the motive or the number of wounded,” Hamburg police said in a tweet. Reuters
- Speeding up plans to cut emissions may save 153 million lives, says study
- Can hashgraph unseat blockchain as the favoured tech for cryptocurrencies?
- FDA-like agency needed for agriculture: commerce ministry
- Raju Shetti offers support to Congress over farmers’ issues
- Pharma firms under scanner for selling drugs without safety trials