• Institute of Health Management Research, Bangalore
The institute offers a one-year postgraduate programme in hospital management.
For details, visit www.ihmr.org
Last date: 31 May
• School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon
The institute offers one-year postgraduate programmes in human resources leadership and business leadership.
For details, visit www.soilindia.net
Last date: 25 May
• Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped, Mumbai
The institute offers PhD in audiology and speech language pathology, master’s and bachelor’s programmes in education (hearing impairment), audiology and speech pathology, and a diploma in allied courses.
For details, visit www.ayjnihh.nic.in
Last date: 25 May
• Management development programme
IIM Ahmedabad will organize a management development programme on customer-based business strategy on 27-29 May on its campus.
For details, visit www.iimahd.ernet.in
• CLAT: Nalsar University of Law, Hyderabad, will conduct the common law admission test (CLAT-2009) on 17 May for admission to undergraduate programmes in 11 national law universities and postgraduate programmes in eight national law universities.
• CBEE: Jawaharlal Nehru University will conduct the combined biotechnology entrance examination (CBEE-2009) on 18 May for admission to MSc (biotechnology), MSc Agri/MVSc (biotechnology) and MTech (biotechnology) programmes offered by various participating universities.
• NAT: SRDE’s (Society for Research and Development in Education’s) Association of Higher Education Institutions (SAHEI) will conduct the National Aptitude Test (NAT-2009) on 23 May for admission to BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA and other allied courses in at least 60 institutes and eight universities all over India.
Compiled by Megha Chhabra