Wings of Ethiopian Airlines, Air India planes collide at Delhi airport
New Delhi: An Ethiopian Airlines plane clipped wings with an Air India aircraft at the Indira Gandhi International airport.
The incident happened on Tuesday night when the Ethiopian Airlines’ plane was pushing back for take off and Air India’s Airbus A320 was parked.
The wings of the two planes collided with each other, said an Air India official on the condition of anonymity. The Air India plane has been grounded temporarily. A statement from Ethiopian Airlines is awaited.
The Air India official said the national carrier will be claiming damages from Ethiopian Airlines.
- Snap royalty Kylie Jenner helped erase $1.3 billion in one tweet
- Take a break: Exercise in office
- Australia’s deputy prime minister Barnaby Joyce resigns amid sex scandal
- Market Live: Sensex rises over 100 points, Nifty above 10400, pharma stocks trade higher
- Sembcorp Industries to raise $380 mn from asset sales, plans India energy IPO