Tata-Changi bids for development of three Karnataka airports

Tata-Changi bids for development of three Karnataka airports
PTI
Comment E-mail Print Share
First Published: Mon, Jun 11 2007. 07 44 PM IST
Updated: Mon, Jun 11 2007. 07 44 PM IST
Mumbai: The Tata-Changi consortium has bid for development of three airports in Karnataka for which the state government had invited expressions of interest.
The airports are Shimoga, Gulbarga and Bijapur, Changi Airports International India Vice President N G Tim Peng told reporters on the sidelines of an aviation conference here on 12 June.
The Karnataka government had called for expressions of interest for the development of the three airports last month.
Tata Real Estate and Changi Airports International, in which the Tata Group holds 51% stake and Singapore’s Changi, the remaining 49%, will bid for the three airports.
Comment E-mail Print Share
First Published: Mon, Jun 11 2007. 07 44 PM IST