Palestinians will not be ‘blackmailed’ by Donald Trump’s funding threat, says official
Jerusalem: The Palestinians will not be “blackmailed” by US President Donald Trump, a senior official said Wednesday, after he threatened to cut aid to them worth more than $300 million a year.
“We will not be blackmailed,” senior Palestinian official Hanan Ashrawi said in a statement.
“President Trump has sabotaged our search for peace, freedom and justice. Now he dares to blame the Palestinians for the consequences of his own irresponsible actions!”
- Maharashtra to sign MoU with Israeli firm to develop water grid in drought-prone regions
- InMobi appoints Marc Steifman as new CFO
- Rafael deal with India back on table, says Benjamin Netanyahu
- Virat Kohli questions team commitment after India vs SA series loss, says mistakes unacceptable
- GST Council meeting tomorrow, simpler returns filing, e-way bill on agenda