Palestinians will not be ‘blackmailed’ by Donald Trump’s funding threat, says official
Jerusalem: The Palestinians will not be “blackmailed” by US President Donald Trump, a senior official said Wednesday, after he threatened to cut aid to them worth more than $300 million a year.
“We will not be blackmailed,” senior Palestinian official Hanan Ashrawi said in a statement.
“President Trump has sabotaged our search for peace, freedom and justice. Now he dares to blame the Palestinians for the consequences of his own irresponsible actions!”
- New NPA rules: Power producers’ body accuses RBI of overruling House panel
- Asean summit ends with rebukes against trade protectionism
- E-wallet will address GST refund issue of exporters, says Suresh Prabhu
- DP World buys stake in India logistics firm Continental Warehouse
- NDA messed up economy, mismanaged Jammu and Kashmir, says Manmohan Singh