IS claims responsibility for New York truck attack without giving evidence: report
Cairo: Islamic State has claimed responsibility for a truck attack in New York City that killed eight people on Tuesday, the group’s online publication said on Thursday.
Islamic State said in its weekly issue of Al-Naba newspaper that “the attacker is one of the caliphate soldiers”. It did not provide evidence to support its claim. Reuters
- Vladimir Putin to speak to Donald Trump on Syria after surprise Bashar al-Assad visit
- Reliance Communications shares jump over 14% on real estate assets sale buzz
- Yes Bank raises $400 million loans from Japan, Taiwan
- Reliance Industries raises $800 million via 10-yr bonds at lowest rate
- Maria Sharapova named in India luxury housing fraud probe