PM Modi to inaugurate India’s longest bridge in Assam on 24 May
Latest News »
- India urges WTO to prepare agenda for Buenos Aires ministerial meet in December
- Sequoia India to acquire Faces Cosmetics Canada from Everstone Capital
- Karnataka launches mobile planetariums to promote science & astronomy among students
- AFSPA: Over to the states?
- Oriental Structural Engineers plans InvIT to raise Rs2,500 crore
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the country’s longest bridge over the Brahmaputra river in Assam on 24 May.
The prime minister’s office (PMO) has conveyed to the state government that Modi will visit Assam on 24 May to inaugurate the Dhola–Sadiya bridge, an Assam government statement said on Tuesday night.
The bridge will connect Assam and Arunachal Pradesh and is 9.15 kilometres long.