Donald Trump accuses China of doing nothing on North Korea
Washington: US President Donald Trump has accused China of doing nothing on North Korea, after the belligerent hermit state launched an intercontinental ballistic missile test, and vowed change.
“I am very disappointed in China. Our foolish past leaders have allowed them to make hundreds of billions of dollars a year in trade, yet they do NOTHING for us with North Korea, just talk,” Trump said in two tweets yesterday.
“We will no longer allow this to continue. China could easily solve this problem!”
- Currency in circulation at 90% of level before note ban
- Amazon claims Great Indian Festival biggest shopping event ever
- Aadhaar centres: Banks question UIDAI’s authority to issue directions
- Govt planning liberal norms for electric vehicle charging stations
- At Dharma Productions, it’s all about loving the audience