Aadhaar must for applying to UGC fellowship, scholarship schemes
Latest News »
- 12-year-old boy dies of dengue, first fatality in Delhi: MCD
- First set of GST tax deposits nets govt Rs42,000 crore
- Essar Oil CEO resigns as Rosneft rejigs board on $13 billion takeover
- ISRO chief Kiran Kumar says looking at consortium for PSLVs
- Arun Jaitley to meet CMs to firm up NITI Aayog’s 3-year action agenda
New Delhi: The University Grants Commission (UGC) has asked applicants to provide Aadhaar number while applying for any UGC fellowship or scholarship.
In a public notice issued on Wednesday, the UGC said, “Aadhaar will be used as an identifier for availing benefits of the UGC scholarship/fellowship schemes.”
Those who have already submitted online applications for 2017-18 have been asked to update their application forms.