CBSE Class XII exams to be held from 1 March to 24 April
For Class XII, the total number of registered candidates is 10,67,900 of whom 6,21,259 are boys and 4,46,641 are girls
Latest News »
- GST rollout from 1 July, but confusion still reigns among auto, FMCG firms
- Why didn’t Madhya Pradesh farmers gain from farm growth?
- NIPFP may help compute social obligation costs borne by Indian Railways
- GST is the new normal, but issues still remain: Nykaa’s Sachin Parikh
- 80% of existing taxpayers have activated their GSTN accounts: Chairman Navin Kumar
New Delhi: The Central Board for Secondary Examination (CBSE) will hold the Class XII exams from 1 March to 24 April this year while Class X the Board-based exams would be held from 1 March to 28 March.
However, for Class X students who choose the School-based exams, the date of commencement of examination is 10 March, according to a CBSE statement released on Wednesday.
Of the total 14,99,122 registered students for Class X examination, 8,92,685 are boys and 6,06,437 are girls, CBSE data stated.
For Class XII, the total number of registered candidates is 10,67,900 of whom 6,21,259 are boys and 4,46,641 are girls.