CBSE Class XII exams to be held from 1 March to 24 April
Latest News »
- ItzCash’s parent Ebix to buy money transfer operations of Wall Street Finance
- Wildlife panel rejects UP govt’s plan for ‘religious and hi-tech smart city’ near Ganga
- Arvind Subramanian slams carbon imperialism, calls for global coal alliance
- Floods claim 53 more lives in Assam, Bihar, West Bengal
- India’s forex reserves may cross $400 billion in September: Morgan Stanley
New Delhi: The Central Board for Secondary Examination (CBSE) will hold the Class XII exams from 1 March to 24 April this year while Class X the Board-based exams would be held from 1 March to 28 March.
However, for Class X students who choose the School-based exams, the date of commencement of examination is 10 March, according to a CBSE statement released on Wednesday.
Of the total 14,99,122 registered students for Class X examination, 8,92,685 are boys and 6,06,437 are girls, CBSE data stated.
For Class XII, the total number of registered candidates is 10,67,900 of whom 6,21,259 are boys and 4,46,641 are girls.