CBSE Class XII exams to be held from 1 March to 24 April
- US disappointed over extension of emergency in Maldives
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- Market Live: Sensex rises 100 points, Nifty near 10400, IT shares trade higher
- Rupee weakens against US dollar ahead of RBI minutes
- Kamal Haasan to officially kick start his political journey from Madurai today
New Delhi: The Central Board for Secondary Examination (CBSE) will hold the Class XII exams from 1 March to 24 April this year while Class X the Board-based exams would be held from 1 March to 28 March.
However, for Class X students who choose the School-based exams, the date of commencement of examination is 10 March, according to a CBSE statement released on Wednesday.
Of the total 14,99,122 registered students for Class X examination, 8,92,685 are boys and 6,06,437 are girls, CBSE data stated.
For Class XII, the total number of registered candidates is 10,67,900 of whom 6,21,259 are boys and 4,46,641 are girls.