Major fire breaks out in Lok Nayak Bhawan, many fear trapped
New Delhi: A major fire broke out today in Lok Nayak Bhawan in Central Delhi, the Delhi Fire Services said.
The fire started at the fourth floor of the multi- storeyed building, located next to the upscale Khan Market, a fire official said.
“A call was received around 4pm. Around 26 fire tenders have been pressed into service,” the official said. Further details are awaited.
- Emerging markets beware, a stronger dollar is coming
- Rush for consumer durables stocks needs to be tempered with caution
- Gujarat elections: Rural distress casts shadow over BJP’s prospects
- How much will BJP, Congress spend in Gujarat Elections 2017?
- Surge in retail inflation in November brings RBI’s fears to reality