Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter account hacked, expletive-laden tweets posted
Confirming the development, Rahul Gandhi’s office says efforts are being made to rectify his Twitter account
Latest News »
- Farm loan waiver may dent state finances, risk slippage: Fitch
- USFDA’s off-patent drugs list may not offer much to Indian firms
- How GST impacts auto, real estate, retail, telecom and retail sector
- Sebi chief cautions mutual funds against letting debt funds bulge
- Put down the iPhone and appreciate its genius
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi’s official Twitter account was hacked on Wednesday night and some expletives-laden tweets were posted.
Confirming the development, his office said efforts were being made to rectify the problem.
Gandhi’s account was hacked around 8.45pm and some messages with profanities were put out, but these were deleted soon thereafter. The name of the verified twitter handle “@OfficeOfRG” was also changed.