Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter account hacked, expletive-laden tweets posted
- Padmaavat release: Rajasthan minister says Raje govt to approach Supreme Court
- 20 AAP MLAs have sought time to meet President Kovind: Manish Sisodia
- Donald Trump marks year one with US government shutdown drama
- 9 killed in fire at plastic factory in Delhi’s Bawana
- IMF, World Bank laud RBI for ‘strengthening’ supervision
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi’s official Twitter account was hacked on Wednesday night and some expletives-laden tweets were posted.
Confirming the development, his office said efforts were being made to rectify the problem.
Gandhi’s account was hacked around 8.45pm and some messages with profanities were put out, but these were deleted soon thereafter. The name of the verified twitter handle “@OfficeOfRG” was also changed.