Why India loves cash
- Rex Tillerson hopes to visit controversial new US London embassy next week
- Hafiz Saeed should be prosecuted to fullest extent of law: US
- Market Live: Sensex, Nifty trade higher, Yes Bank shares rise 2% on Q3 result
- Rupee trades higher against US dollar
- Rishi Malhotra and the making of Saavn, the South-Asian soundtrack
Digital payments are yet to take off in India although the government’s financial inclusion drive has led to the opening of more than 200 million bank accounts.
A survey conducted by USAID tries to find out the current perception towards digital payments among Indian consumers and merchants.