Malaysian warrant for North Korean airline staffer in Kim Jong Nam murder
- Lodha Developers buy land in Mumbai’s Jogeshwari suburb from Patel Engineering
- BCCI, sports ministry discuss NADA, India-Pakistan match in ICC Test Championship
- To buy, or rent a home, that is the question
- Different ways to buy cryptocurrencies in India
- If total income is not taxable, senior citizens should keep bulk of their money in fixed deposits
Kuala Lumpur: Malaysia issued an arrest warrant on Friday for a North Korean airline employee, the country’s police chief said, over the assassination of Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un.
Police also requested the second secretary at the North Korean embassy in Malaysia to assist the probe as a diplomatic rift between Kuala Lumpur and Pyongyang widens.