Malaysian warrant for North Korean airline staffer in Kim Jong Nam murder
The Malaysian authorities have asked the North Korean embassy to assist with the probe as the diplomatic rift between the two countries grows
Latest News »
- Indian firms value scaling encryption, lag in adoption: study
- Fines for breaking airport rules to rise up to Rs5,000
- Thinkerbell Labs raises 1.3 crore from IAN, Anand Mahindra
- HCL Infosystems’ Q1 net loss widens to Rs55 crore
- 7th Pay Commission: Armed forces officers in peace stations to get ration in cash
Kuala Lumpur: Malaysia issued an arrest warrant on Friday for a North Korean airline employee, the country’s police chief said, over the assassination of Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un.
Police also requested the second secretary at the North Korean embassy in Malaysia to assist the probe as a diplomatic rift between Kuala Lumpur and Pyongyang widens.