Bombay HC refuses to stay first IPL match in Mumbai
The court asks Maharashtra govt to file reply on 12 April on sources of water to be supplied to stadiums
Latest News »
- Tata Motors to take ‘concerted decision’ on Nano, says N. Chandrasekaran
- Gross loan portfolio for MFIs rises 8% to Rs35,045 crore in June quarter: report
- Druva raises $80 million from investors led by Riverwood Capital
- US targets China, Russia entities, individuals for North Korea support
- Blue Whale challenge: Facebook, Google, Delhi govt served show cause notice
Mumbai: The Bombay high court on Thursday refused to stay the first Indian Premier League (IPL) match in Mumbai on 9 April.
The high court asked the Maharashtra government to file reply on 12 April on sources of water to be supplied to stadiums.
First Published: Thu, Apr 07 2016. 05 33 PM IST
Editor's Picks »