Congress accepts challenge of uprooting BJP in Madhya Pradesh: Kamal Nath
Congress will reach out to the masses and apprise them of the BJP state government’s ‘true face’, said Congress leader Kamal Nath
Latest News »
- HPCL joins talks to buy stake in Russian oil fields
- Indian Railways plans makeover for Rajdhani, Shatabdi trains
- Nervousness may grip markets ahead of GST roll out, derivatives expiry
- Narendra Modi greets nation on Eid, wishes for peace
- Colombia tourist boat sinks, 6 dead, 31 missing, says President Santos
Indore: Accusing the state government of being responsible for the plight of farmers in Madhya Pradesh, senior Congress leader Kamal Nath on Saturday said his party accepts the challenge of throwing the BJP out of power in 2018 assembly elections.
“The condition of farmers, youth and other sections of the society has become pitiable under BJP’s 13-and-a-half years’ rule,” Nath said. “We accept the challenge of ousting the BJP government in the interest of the state,” the Chhindwara MP said.
Congress will reach out to the masses and apprise them of the BJP government’s “true face”, he said. Hitting out at chief minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan over the recent violence in Mandsaur where five farmers died in police firing, Nath said, “People from all sections have now understood the chief minister’s chicanery.”