India has the largest offline population: World Bank report
- Where is Congress heading in Kerala?
- How many schemes does it take to light up a sky?
- Flipkart may relaunch loyalty programme to take on Amazon Prime
- Wipro CEO Abidali Neemuchwala: The pace of turnaround, from our perspective, is neither slow nor fast
- Blackbuck raises Rs50 crore in venture debt from InnoVen Capital
Despite being the second largest exporter of information and communication technology goods, India has the largest offline population in the world, according to the World Bank’s World Development report of 2016 titled Digital Dividends. It highlights the challenges that the government faces in providing Internet access to all Indians at a reasonable cost.