Explosive device thrown into US embassy compound in Kiev: Police
- Defection of MNS corporators to Shiv Sena shakes up Maharashtra’s politics
- SC cracker ban brought respite, but a lot needs to be done
- Can blockchain technology be an answer to India’s land governance woes?
- Can see bright Samvat 2074 ahead: Ramesh Damani
- Mutual funds trim metals, retail holdings, tank up on financial stocks in September
Kiev: A device exploded in the U.S. embassy compound in Ukraine’s capital Kiev in the early hours of Thursday, injuring no one, police said.
An attacker threw the device over the embassy’s fence just after midnight, police added, calling it a terrorist act. Reuters