Explosive device thrown into US embassy compound in Kiev: Police
- Davos Diary, 23 January 2018: Of culinary delights and Modi-CEOs bonhomie
- India-Myanmar-Thailand Trilateral Highway by 2019: Nitin Gadkari
- Maruti, Hyundai dominate 10 best selling PV models in December
- Davos 2018: WEF chief Klaus Schwab bats for ‘smart globalization’
- 2018 Academy Awards: List of key Oscar nominations
Kiev: A device exploded in the U.S. embassy compound in Ukraine’s capital Kiev in the early hours of Thursday, injuring no one, police said.
An attacker threw the device over the embassy’s fence just after midnight, police added, calling it a terrorist act. Reuters