Cloudy morning in Delhi, 13 north-bound trains delayed
New Delhi: Delhi on Monday woke up to a cloudy morning with minimum temperature settling at 13 degrees Celsius, 4.5 notches above normal, even as 13 north-bound trains were delayed due to poor visibility.
Thunderstorm with light rainfall is expected during the day with maximum temperature at 20 degrees Celsius and minimum at 11 degrees Celsius in the next 24 hours, a Meteorological (MeT) official said.
“The rain is confined just for the day and throughout the week partly cloudy sky is expected,” the official said. Besides, a total of 13 north-bound trains were delayed, with four of them rescheduled and 12 cancelled due to poor visibility, officials said.
The maximum temperature was recorded at 25.5 degrees Celsius on Sunday, he said.
- TCS not exiting Lucknow: Tata Sons chairman N. Chandrasekaran
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: CBI court discharges accused cop P. P. Pandey
- RBI MPC minutes: Inflation, fiscal deficit concerns led to status quo
- UP Investors Summit: PM Modi announces Rs20,000 crore defence production corridor
- Pakistan army helicopter spotted near LoC at Poonch in Jammu and Kashmir