Amit Shah to meet BJP CMs on Sunday, may discuss governance agenda
- Defection of MNS corporators to Shiv Sena shakes up Maharashtra’s politics
- SC cracker ban brought respite, but a lot needs to be done
- Can blockchain technology be an answer to India’s land governance woes?
- Can see bright Samvat 2074 ahead: Ramesh Damani
- Mutual funds trim metals, retail holdings, tank up on financial stocks in September
New Delhi:BJP chief ministers will meet party president Amit Shah on Sunday, where he is likely to discuss the implementation of its governance agenda in the states ruled by the saffron party.
All 13 chief ministers will be in the national capital on 23 April to take part in the Niti Aayog meeting, party sources said.
They are also scheduled to meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who has convened a meeting of Niti Aayog’s governing council on the same day to deliberate on the 15-year road map for development.
The council, with all chief ministers on board, will also discuss 3-year action plan and 7-year development strategies. The policy-making body had been mandated to come up with a 15-year vision document for a period up to 2030, which will be co-terminus with sustainable development goals.