Narendra Modi launches hub for SC, ST entrepreneurs in Ludhiana
- California’s wildfire now ranks as state’s third-largest
- As bitcoin, other currencies soar, regulators urge caution
- Metlife says it failed to pay some pensions, flags hit to reserves
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates Eastern India’s first CNG stations
- Vijay Diwas: Nirmala Sitharaman, armed forces pay tributes to heroes of 1971 war
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched a hub to provide professional support to entrepreneurs from SC, ST community in Ludhiana on Tuesday, according to PTI.
A Prime Minister’s Office tweet quoted Modi as saying, “Ludhiana is an important economic centre. It is natural to launch a scheme related to MSME here. I am seeing a mini-India in front of me.”
Hindustan Times had earlier reported, the PM will also launch ‘zero defect, zero effect scheme’ which aims to handhold all micro small and medium enterprises to deliver top quality products using clean technology,” MSME minister Kalraj Mishra told reporters in Ludhiana on Monday.
The event will be held at Punjab Agricultural University.
The PM will also give away MSME awards to industrialists.