Supreme Court and gender justice
Latest News »
- But can you make your mind float?
- Supreme Court tells Karti Chidambaram to appear before CBI on 23 August
- Barcelona terror attack dents travel stocks as global sell-off spreads to Europe
- Ctrl-Alt as Vishal Sikka exits Infosys. Now get ready for Delete
- Nasa says big asteroid to pass safely by Earth on 1 September
The Supreme Court has, from time to time, helped in securing the rights of women when personal laws didn’t.
What the court will rule in the case on the validity of triple talaq will also be significant.
Here’s a look at gender-positive rulings by the Supreme Court over the years: