Faizabad Express derails near Hapur
Latest News »
- Uber narrows Q2 loss to $645 million, boosts revenue in turmoil
- Opening bell: Asian markets open mixed; Infosys, Tata Steel, DLF in news
- An ill wind for Suzlon, Inox’s quick recovery hopes
- Shree Cement: Rising freight cost to remain a drag on margins
- Sadbhav Engineering on the growth track as road segment fares well
New Delhi: coaches of Delhi-Faizabad Express got derailed near Hapur in Uttar Pradesh this evening resulting in injury to some passengers.
“Seven coaches including four AC coaches, two sleeper coaches were derailed at 9.05 pm. No death has been reported so far but some passengers have suffered injuries,” said the Northern Railway spokesperson Neeraj Sharma.
He said a relief train and medical van have been rushed to the spot. Northern Railway general manager A.K. Puthia along with senior officials have rushed to the spot, he added.