• Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi Offers postgraduate (PG) diploma in journalism. Candidates need to be graduates. Selection based on entrance test which will be held on 20 May. You can apply online at www.iimc.nic.in.
Last date: 16 April
• Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati Offers PhD & MTech programmes. Entrance exam on 3 May. You can apply online at www.iitg.ernet.in. Last date: 15 April
• Indian Institute of Technology, Madras Offers MTech programmes. For details, visit www.iitm.ac.in
Last date: 19-April
• Ruralnaukri Institute of Agribusiness Management Offers two-year distance learning programme in agribusiness management. Candidates need to be graduates. Working executives in agribusiness and the food industry can also apply. Admission based on written exam and interview.
Last date: 20 April
• Indian School of Business and Finance, in association with London School of Economics and Political Science, offers a one-year full-time PG diploma in finance. Candidates should be graduates or final-year students from any discipline with good quantitative skills. Admission based on good academic record and interview. For details, visit www.isbf.edu.in or call 011-40577733. Last date: 10 April
• Qualifying exams for admission to the National Defence Academy and Naval Academy on 20 April
• Admission test for master’s in medical science and technology course at IIT-Kharagpur on 20 April.
• Two-day Disney Institute programme for top management, managers, directors and executives on 21-22 April at Crown Plaza, Gurgaon; on 24-25 April at ITC Windsor, Bangalore; on 28-29 April at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai; 1-2 May at Chola Sheraton, Chennai and on 5-6 May at ITC Kakatiya, Hyderabad. For details, visit www.saviance.com/disney
Compiled by Megha Chhabra