Hurricane Jose to be near northern Leeward Islands tomorrow: NHC
Bengaluru: Hurricane Jose is maintaining strength and is expected to be located near the northern Leeward Islands on Saturday, the US National Hurricane Center (NHC) said.
The Category 3 Hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson Wind Scale is about 635 miles (1,020 km) east-southeast of the northern Leeward Islands, packing maximum sustained winds of 120 miles per hour (195 kph), the NHC said on Thursday.
Some slight strengthening is possible during the next day or so, the Miami-based weather forecaster said. Reuters
- Huawei unveils world’s first 5G commercial modem
- RBI’s monetary policy committee’s next move likely to be rate hike: Morgan Stanley
- Rahul Gandhi targets PM Modi on PNB fraud, questions chowkidar’s silence
- MWC 2018: LG V30S ThinQ is a new AI phone, but also more of the same
- PNB fraud: ED to trace foreign assets of Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi