Donald Trump talks to Egypt’s Al-Sisi, urges resolution on Qatar: White House
Washington: US President Donald Trump urged a resolution to the Qatar diplomatic crisis in a telephone call on Wednesday with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi in which they also discussed the threat from North Korea, the White House said.
Trump reiterated the need for all countries “to stop terrorist financing and discredit extremist ideology,” the White House said in a statement.
Trump also brought up the North Korea nuclear threat in the call, the White House said, and “stressed the need for all countries to fully implement UN Security Council resolutions on North Korea, stop hosting North Korean guest workers, and stop providing economic or military benefits to North Korea.” Reuters
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
- Rotomac fraud: Lucknow court hands over custody of Vikram, Rahul Kothari to CBI
- PM Modi launches Tamil Nadu government’s Amma scooter scheme
- India, China agree on bilateral engagement calendar