Donald Trump talks to Egypt’s Al-Sisi, urges resolution on Qatar: White House
Washington: US President Donald Trump urged a resolution to the Qatar diplomatic crisis in a telephone call on Wednesday with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi in which they also discussed the threat from North Korea, the White House said.
Trump reiterated the need for all countries “to stop terrorist financing and discredit extremist ideology,” the White House said in a statement.
Trump also brought up the North Korea nuclear threat in the call, the White House said, and “stressed the need for all countries to fully implement UN Security Council resolutions on North Korea, stop hosting North Korean guest workers, and stop providing economic or military benefits to North Korea.” Reuters
- Sun Pharma recalls 2 lots of diabetes drug in US over microbial contamination
- Narendra Modi govt to step beyond renewable goal with China-scale tenders
- IAF trainer aircraft crashes near Siddipet in Telangana, woman pilot safe
- Islamabad protest turns violent as police fire tear gas to break up sit-in
- Donald Trump says he turned down Time’s ‘Person of the Year’