Magnitude 5.5 earthquake near Peru’s Pacific coast
An earthquake with a magnitude of 5.5 hit south of Puquio, Peru, late on Saturday, the US Geological Survey (USGS) said, but no major damage or injuries were reported immediately.
The USGS put the epicentre of the quake 202 km (125 miles) south of Puquio at a depth of 10 km. Reuters
- Khalistan: India gives Justin Trudeau list of Sikh separatists in Canada
- AAP MLAs Amanatullah Khan, Prakash Jarwal sent to 14-day judicial custody in assault case
- Apple is said to plan upgrades to popular AirPods headphones
- Jose Mourinho hails Scott McTominay after leaving out Paul Pogba against Sevilla
- Govt probing how Khalistani terrorist Jaspal Atwal got India visa: MEA