Amarnath attack: Woman pilgrim succumbs to injuries
Srinagar: A woman devotee, injured in the deadly militant attack on Amarnath pilgrims, succumbed at a hospital early on Sunday, taking the death toll in the incident to eight.
Lalita, 47, succumbed to injuries at the SKIMS Hospital in Srinagar, a police official said. With this, the death toll in the 10 July attack has reached 8.
- Iran President Hassan Rouhani declares end of Islamic State
- Dr Reddy’s Visakhapatnam unit not cleared by USFDA even after EIR
- BSE asks algorithmic trading brokers to submit audit report
- Expect Thums Up to be $1 billion brand in 2 years: Coca-Cola India
- Winter session in December, UPA too did in 2008, 2013: Ananth Kumar