Amarnath attack: Woman pilgrim succumbs to injuries
Srinagar: A woman devotee, injured in the deadly militant attack on Amarnath pilgrims, succumbed at a hospital early on Sunday, taking the death toll in the incident to eight.
Lalita, 47, succumbed to injuries at the SKIMS Hospital in Srinagar, a police official said. With this, the death toll in the 10 July attack has reached 8.
- ICICI Bank, Prudential said to weigh sale of 6% stake in ICICI Prudential Life
- Donald Trump’s speech to UN General Assembly: What the global media is saying
- Cabinet approves merger of 17 govt presses into 5 units
- Reliance Industries plans major expansion at its Jamnagar oil refinery complex
- Gold prices rebound on festive demand