Vladimir Putin optimistic about sustained growth in Russia
Hamburg: President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday he saw grounds to believe that Russia could maintain its economic growth, noting that it had expanded by 3.1% in May.
Putin, who was speaking at a press conference after holding talks with world leaders at the G20 summit, said he could not, however, say that the growth trend was totally robust.
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky