Vladimir Putin optimistic about sustained growth in Russia
Hamburg: President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday he saw grounds to believe that Russia could maintain its economic growth, noting that it had expanded by 3.1% in May.
Putin, who was speaking at a press conference after holding talks with world leaders at the G20 summit, said he could not, however, say that the growth trend was totally robust.
- Uber sued for negligence after disclosing massive data breach
- 111 million MSME workers found in India as data rules change
- US slaps new sanctions on North Korean, Chinese companies
- Opening bell: Asian markets open higher; PSU banks, Future Group in news
- Temporary staffing firms seek rapid growth through a spree of acquisitions