Vladimir Putin optimistic about sustained growth in Russia
President Vladimir Putin said he saw grounds to believe that Russia could maintain its economic growth, noting that it had expanded by 3.1% in May
Latest News »
- Narendra Modi hosts farewell for outgoing President Pranab Mukherjee
- In major bureaucratic reshuffle, 35 secretaries, additional secretaries named
- Congress top brass discuss aftermath of Shankarsinh Vaghela exit as Gujarat polls loom
- Orissa HC notice to EC for early completion of inquiry against Naveen Patnaik
- Arvind Subramanian hints at writing about demonetisation in memoir
Hamburg: President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday he saw grounds to believe that Russia could maintain its economic growth, noting that it had expanded by 3.1% in May.
Putin, who was speaking at a press conference after holding talks with world leaders at the G20 summit, said he could not, however, say that the growth trend was totally robust.