Gulf air embargo only applies to Qatar airlines: UAE
- Why India is watching China Communist Party Congress keenly
- Festive season sales chequered across categories
- Donald Trump pitches tax plan to policy group that helped write it
- Market Live: Sensex opens 100 points lower, Nifty trades near 10,200, banking stocks fall
- Facebook Building 8 head Regina Dugan leaves after 18 months
Abu Dhabi: The air embargo imposed on Qatar only applies to airlines from Qatar or registered there, the United Arab Emirates Civil Aviation Authority said Tuesday.
Saudi Arabia and Bahrain issued identical statements on the air embargo, which came into effect when Riyadh, Abu Dhabi and Manama broke off relations with Qatar on 5 June, accusing it of supporting “terrorism”.