Babri Masjid case: SC to start final hearing on 5 December
New Delhi: The Supreme Court will start final hearing on 5 December to adjudicate the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid title dispute.
The apex court has asked all contesting parties to translate into English within 12 weeks exhibits of documents, which are in eight languages, to be relied upon.
The SC has also asked the UP government to complete within 10 weeks translation of evidence recorded for adjudicating the title suit in the high court.
The court also said that time frame fixed by it for completion of the pleadings is final and no adjournment will be granted.
- US vows investigation into Syria attack involving Russians
- French development bank AFD keen to invest €100 million in smart city project
- Sebi may give fresh push to loan default disclosure by listed firms
- Indian Oil to invest Rs70,000 crore to expand refining capacity
- PNB-Nirav Modi fraud: Nexus between diamond traders and stock market brokers under scanner