19-year-old girl found hanging from tree in Moradabad
- Modi inaugurates Tuirial power project in Mizoram, says northeast development his top agenda
- Rahul Gandhi takes charge as Congress president
- Coal scam: Madhu Koda awarded 3-year rigorous imprisonment
- Unilever to sell spreads business to KKR for $8 billion
- Samsung is said to plan Feb Galaxy S9, S9 Plus reveal on heels of Apple’s iPhone X
Moradabad: The body of a 19-year-old girl was found hanging from a tree in a village in Uttar Pradesh’s Moradabad district on Thursday.
The girl, who had left the house on Wednesday evening without informing anyone, was found hanging from a tree near a temple in Thakurdwara police station area on Thursday morning, according to a report received by the DGP’s (director general of police) office in Lucknow from the police in Moradabad.
The family of the deceased has not insinuated anyone nor has it given any complaint in writing, it said, adding that there were also no visible injury marks on the body. The body has been sent for post-mortem examination, it said, adding that further details would be known only on that.