19-year-old girl found hanging from tree in Moradabad
Latest News »
- McDonald’s terminates franchise agreement with CPRL for 169 restaurants
- China expresses ‘strong dissatisfaction’ with US intellectual property probe
- University of Texas removes Confederate statues
- Tata Motors CEO says to invest Rs4,000 crore to boost car, truck sales
- Trai’s discussion paper on spectrum auction likely this week
Moradabad: The body of a 19-year-old girl was found hanging from a tree in a village in Uttar Pradesh’s Moradabad district on Thursday.
The girl, who had left the house on Wednesday evening without informing anyone, was found hanging from a tree near a temple in Thakurdwara police station area on Thursday morning, according to a report received by the DGP’s (director general of police) office in Lucknow from the police in Moradabad.
The family of the deceased has not insinuated anyone nor has it given any complaint in writing, it said, adding that there were also no visible injury marks on the body. The body has been sent for post-mortem examination, it said, adding that further details would be known only on that.