London Tube attack: UK police arrest second suspect
London: A 21-year-old man was arrested by London’s counter-terrorism police in connection with the attack on a commuter train that injured at least 30 people.
The man, who wasn’t identified, was arrested in Hounslow, southwest London, late Saturday, according to a statement from the Metropolitan Police. He was being held under the terrorism act in a south London police station.
Police earlier on Saturday arrested an 18-year-old man in the departure area of the port at Dover and searched a house near London in connection with Friday’s detonation of an improvised bomb on a tube train. The UK terrorism threat level remains at critical. Bloomberg
- Air quality in Delhi today best in over a month: CPCB
- Zimbabweans celebrate Robert Mugabe’s imminent exit at mass rallies
- India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017
- Farmers to participate in two-day protest in Delhi from Monday
- Gujarat elections: BJP issues second list, names candidates for Congress held seats