63% of rural households have access to toilets: survey
- Is WTO working for India and China?
- Traditional vs Western: Which attire is more popular among men in India?
- Govt to boost trade ties with Asean: Dharmendra Pradhan
- India, Australia and Japan bat for rules-based order in Indo-Pacific
- MDR rates revised to cut losses of acquirer banks, says RBI deputy governor B.P. Kanungo
The ministry of drinking water and sanitation on Tuesday released the report of a third-party verification survey on the progress made by the Swacch bharat Mission (Rural). The Swacch Survekshan Gramin 2017 survey, conducted by the Quality Council of India in May and June, covered 140,00 households across 4,626 villages. The findings of the survey are: