63% of rural households have access to toilets: survey
Latest News »
- Markets Live: Sensex, Nifty open higher, Infosys shares rise 3%
- Why CEOs spurned Donald Trump’s business councils, in their own words
- Will low tariffs eclipse India’s solar run?
- Doklam standoff: Chinese state media parodies Indians in new video
- Gupta firms suing Bank of Baroda to try stop account closures
The ministry of drinking water and sanitation on Tuesday released the report of a third-party verification survey on the progress made by the Swacch bharat Mission (Rural). The Swacch Survekshan Gramin 2017 survey, conducted by the Quality Council of India in May and June, covered 140,00 households across 4,626 villages. The findings of the survey are: