Donald Trump begged for a war during his Asia trip, says North Korea
Seoul: North Korea said on Saturday that US President Donald Trump’s trip to Asia showed he was a “destroyer” and he had begged for war on the Korean peninsula, in a statement carried by the state news agency.
“Trump made his conceived attempt yet again to alienate our people from the government,” the foreign ministry spokesman said. Reuters
- Rahul Gandhi’s elevation as Congress president on the cards as CWC meets today
- Insurance rules do not allow you to profit from a loss
- Bank recap bonds: the positive impact on NBFCs and loan shopping
- Niti Aayog can’t be implementing agency for EV Mission: Gadka
- Did you know: the type of debt funds best suited to systematic transfer plans