Donald Trump begged for a war during his Asia trip, says North Korea
Seoul: North Korea said on Saturday that US President Donald Trump’s trip to Asia showed he was a “destroyer” and he had begged for war on the Korean peninsula, in a statement carried by the state news agency.
“Trump made his conceived attempt yet again to alienate our people from the government,” the foreign ministry spokesman said. Reuters
- Padmaavat release: Rajasthan minister says Raje govt to approach Supreme Court
- 20 AAP MLAs have sought time to meet President Kovind: Manish Sisodia
- Donald Trump marks year one with US government shutdown drama
- Bawana factory fire: 17 feared dead, Delhi govt orders inquiry
- IMF, World Bank laud RBI for ‘strengthening’ supervision