India’s infrastructure output grows 4% year-on-year in December: govt data
New Delhi: India’s annual infrastructure output grew 4.0% in December from a year ago, government data showed on Wednesday.
The growth in output compares with an upwardly revised 7.4% year-on-year growth in November.
During April-December, the annual output growth was 4%, data showed.
Infrastructure output, which comprises eight sectors such as coal, crude oil and electricity, accounts for nearly 40% of India’s industrial output. Reuters
- VC firms scramble to sell stakes in old portfolio firms, seek fund extensions
- Social divide may discourage investments, says Arun Jaitley
- India’s top 10% own 63% of country’s wealth, bottom 50% own 5.3%: Oxfam report
- A bloodbath in US Treasuries is the next worry for Asia
- Farmer groups flag pending vacancies in agricultural pricing panel