Bhartiya Kisan Sangh plans protests across Rajasthan on 15 June
Bhartiya Kisan Sangh (BKS) announces that it would stage sit-in protests across Rajasthan on 15 June demanding minimum support prices (MSP)
Latest News »
- Cyberattack hits UK Parliament, limiting access to MPs’ emails
- Narendra Modi will convey Indian IT firms’ role in US to Trump: Vishal Sikka
- Gujarat Congress leader Shankarsinh Vaghela hits out at party leadership
- Yogi Adityanath govt launches ‘informer scheme’ to curb female foeticide
- World Taekwondo Federation changes its name over ‘negative’ acronym
Jaipur: RSS-affiliated farmers’ outfit Bhartiya Kisan Sangh (BKS) on Monday announced that it would stage sit-in protests across Rajasthan on 15 June demanding minimum support prices for farm produce and a special assembly session to discuss farmer issues.
“We had convened a meeting of farmers here and handed over a representation to the government last month demanding that a special session of the legislative assembly be called for one day to discuss farmers issue but the government has shown no interest,” BKS general secretary Kailash Kangolia told reporters here.
He said the outfit has now decided to start Mahapadav (sit-in) of farmers at all the divisions for resolution of their issues.