France will ‘strike’ if proven Syria using chemical arms: Emmanuel Macron
Paris: France will launch attacks if proof emerges that the Syrian regime has used banned chemical weapons against its civilians, President Emmanuel Macron said Wednesday.
“We will strike the place where these launches are made or where they are organised,” Macron told the presidential press corps.
“But today our services have not established proof that proscribed chemical weapons have been used against civilian populations,” he added.
- Hindcon Chemicals to list on NSE Emerge platform
- Narendra Modi promises strict action against PNB fraud accused
- Donald Trump says launching ‘largest-ever’ package of North Korea sanctions
- WhatsApp earnings leak case: Sebi asks HDFC Bank to probe matter
- Elections to 58 Rajya Sabha seats to be held on 23 March