Search Results for 'jaipur'

News
Jaipur lit fest in the US
Thu, Dec 18 2014. 06 29 PM

Jaipur lit fest in the US

The annual literature festival extends its brand in the UK, US; another venue planned in the near future
I Squared Capital to buy 100% stake in Jaipur Mahua road project
Mon, Dec 08 2014. 08 13 PM

I Squared Capital to buy 100% stake in Jaipur Mahua road project

The initial acquisition will be 74%, with the remaining 26% subject to approval from the National Highways Authority of India
Ashiana Housing to invest Rs750 crore on new projects
Sun, Dec 07 2014. 01 33 PM

Ashiana Housing to invest Rs750 crore on new projects

Ashiana plans four new housing projects at Jaipur, Bhiwadi, Sohna-Gurgaon and Neemrana
Pluses of doing business in India much more than minuses: JCB’s Anthony Bamford
Tue, Nov 18 2014. 12 41 AM

Pluses of doing business in India much more than minuses: JCB’s Anthony Bamford

JCB president speaks about the ease of doing business in India and says he never complains about the country
Etihad Airways to strengthen India network
Thu, Oct 30 2014. 07 07 PM

Etihad Airways to strengthen India network

Mumbai and New Delhi will be its first destinations in India to be served with triple-daily flights, says the airline
Mahindra to observe no production days at its tractor plants
Fri, Oct 10 2014. 10 19 PM

Mahindra to observe no production days at its tractor plants

Mahindra says the management does not envisage any adverse impact on availability of tractors in the market due as a result
Telstra signs NNI agreement with Tata Communications
Tue, Oct 07 2014. 08 16 PM

Telstra signs NNI agreement with Tata Communications

The NNI will utilize Tata Communications’ 116 PoPs, extending Telstra’s reach to tier-2 and tier-3 cities such as Jaipur, Surat and Trichy
AirAsia offers 1.5 million promotional seats, starting at Rs690
Tue, Sep 23 2014. 09 27 PM

AirAsia offers 1.5 million promotional seats, starting at Rs690

AirAsia offers all inclusive discounted one-way tickets at Rs.690 from Bangalore to Chennai, Kochi, Goa and Rs.2,390 to Jaipur, Chandigarh
Smaller cities emerge as potential destinations for IT firms: report
Thu, Sep 18 2014. 01 12 AM

Smaller cities emerge as potential destinations for IT firms: report

Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Kochi and Kolkata have emerged as leading destinations for IT firms
Sebi warns Jaipur Stock Exchange
Thu, Sep 11 2014. 11 18 PM

Sebi warns Jaipur Stock Exchange

Sebi tells Jaipur Stock Exchange to comply with securities laws in timely manner

Did not find what you were looking for? Search again    
or try Advanced Search
  • Thu, Dec 18 2014. 01 13 AM
  • Wed, Dec 10 2014. 05 37 PM
Subscribe |  Contact Us  |  mint Code  |  Privacy policy  |  Terms of Use  |  Advertising  |  Mint Apps  |  About HT Media  |  Jobs
Contact Us
Copyright © 2014 HT Media All Rights Reserved