Barcelona sign Brazilian midfielder Paulinho for €40 million
Barcelona: Barcelona have signed Brazilian international midfielder Paulinho from Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande for €40 million ($47 million), the Catalan giants confirmed on Monday.
Paulinho becomes Barca’s first signing since they banked a world record €222 million from Neymar’s move to Paris Saint-Germain.
“Barcelona and Guangzhou Evergrande have reached an agreement for the transfer of the player Paulinho Bezerra for €40 million euros,” Barcelona said in a statement.
- Mankind Pharma gearing up to enter US, may start product filings in FY18
- Lemon Tree Hotels files IPO papers with Sebi
- Tax department raids Coffee Day chairman’s house, offices
- Chinese navy gets new nuclear submarine
- Railway minister says food served on board trains must carry details of quantity, supplier