Barcelona sign Brazilian midfielder Paulinho for €40 million
Barcelona: Barcelona have signed Brazilian international midfielder Paulinho from Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande for €40 million ($47 million), the Catalan giants confirmed on Monday.
Paulinho becomes Barca’s first signing since they banked a world record €222 million from Neymar’s move to Paris Saint-Germain.
“Barcelona and Guangzhou Evergrande have reached an agreement for the transfer of the player Paulinho Bezerra for €40 million euros,” Barcelona said in a statement.
- Donald Trump Jr. speech will send ‘mistaken message’, says Democratic Senator
- Amitabh Bachchan starts following Congress leaders on Twitter, triggers speculation
- When drones made constellations at the Winter Olympics 2018
- Twitter, Google sued from opposite sides over white pride
- Uber CEO plans closer ties with Toyota on autonomous driving