Nico Rosberg celebrates 200th race with Singapore Grand Prix win
Latest News »
- BSES plans to scale up incentive scheme for power savers
- ItzCash’s parent Ebix to buy money transfer operations of Wall Street Finance
- Wildlife panel rejects UP govt’s plan for ‘religious and hi-tech smart city’ near Ganga
- Arvind Subramanian slams carbon imperialism, calls for global coal alliance
- Floods claim 53 more lives in Assam, Bihar, West Bengal
Singapore: Nico Rosberg led from pole to flag to win the Singapore Grand Prix on Sunday and celebrate his 200th Formula One race by retaking the championship lead from Mercedes team mate Lewis Hamilton.
After a chaotic start that brought out a safety car on the opening lap, Rosberg stayed clear of a late charging Daniel Ricciardo in a Red Bull at the Marina Bay Street Circuit as Lewis Hamilton completed the podium in third place.
The result lifts Rosberg on to 273 points with six rounds remaining, eight clear of Hamilton with Ricciardo a distant third in the title race. Reuters