India beat Lanka by six wickets, win series 5-0
Colombo: India beat Sri Lanka by six wickets in the fifth and final ODI to win the series 5-0 in Colombo on Sunday. Captain Virat Kohli led from the front, scoring an unbeaten century—his 30th— to take India to victory in the 47th over.
Brief scores: Sri Lanka: 238 all out in 49.4 overs (Lahiru Thirimanne 67, Angelo Mathews 55; Bhuvneshwar Kumar 5/42). India: 239 for 4 in 46.3 overs (Virat Kohli 110 not out, Kedar Jadhav 63; Wanindu Hasaranga 1/29, Lasith Malinga 1/35). PTI PDS PDS
- How the Facebook-Cambridge Analytica saga unfolded
- 18 new Indian missions in Africa to be opened in next 4 years
- Farm suicides hit a 21-year low in 2016, claims government
- No legal bar on convicted persons joining political parties: Centre tells SC
- If technology maketh the man, surely it can modify the Maoist movement