SC sets 70 as the age bar for BCCI administrator
Both BCCI and the Centre are seeking the Supreme Court’s nod to suggest names for appointment as BCCI administrators
Latest News »
- Orissa HC notice to EC for early completion of inquiry against Naveen Patnaik
- Arvind Subramanian hints at writing about demonetisation in memoir
- Businesses get time till 16 August to opt for GST composition scheme
- Nitish Kumar is wasting time meeting Rahul Gandhi: Sushil Modi
- Erdogan condemns Israel’s ‘excessive’ use of force in Jerusalem
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Tuesday said that it “will not consider those above 70 for appointment as Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) administrators.
The apex court is expected to name a panel of administrators today to run the country’s cricket board, which is facing a leadership void since the Supreme Court removed BCCI president Anurag Thakur and secretary Ajay Shirke on 2 January.
Both BCCI and the Centre are seeking the Supreme Court’s nod to suggest names for appointment as BCCI administrators.