India 267/3 at stumps against New Zealand on day one
Virat Kohli, on 103, and Ajinkya Rahane, on 79, put together an unbeaten 167-run stand to steady India’s innings
Latest News »
- China to build first Mars simulation base near Tibet to catch up with India
- Tata Motors expands commercial vehicle range in Philippines
- Donald Trump vows to ‘terminate’ NAFTA if negotiations fail
- Ajit Doval to meet Chinese President Xi Jinping along with BRICS NSAs
- SSC CGL 2017: Admit card of Combined Graduate Level exam available at ssc.nic.in
Indore: India were 267 for three at stumps against New Zealand on the opening day of the third and final Test in Indore on Saturday.
Skipper Virat Kohli, on 103, and Ajinkya Rahane, on 79, put together an unbeaten 167-run stand to steady India’s innings after the hosts, who elected to bat first, found themselves at 100 for three earlier in the day.
India, who took a 2-0 lead after winning the second Test in Kolkata on Monday, have set their sights on a whitewash against the tourists.