Lewis Hamilton takes pole for Chinese Grand Prix
- Speeding up plans to cut emissions may save 153 million lives, says study
- Can hashgraph unseat blockchain as the favoured tech for cryptocurrencies?
- FDA-like agency needed for agriculture: commerce ministry
- Raju Shetti offers support to Congress over farmers’ issues
- Pharma firms under scanner for selling drugs without safety trials
Shanghai: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton will start the Chinese Formula One Grand Prix from pole position after setting the fastest time in qualifying on Saturday.
Sebastian Vettel will start second in his Ferrari, just 0.186 seconds slower than Hamilton’s benchmark, with the Briton’s Mercedes team mate Valtteri Bottas third.
Hamilton’s time of one minute, 31.678 was the fastest time set at the Shanghai circuit. Reuters