Lewis Hamilton takes pole for Chinese Grand Prix
- Why Samir Singh could not stop running
- Embassy, Taurus Investment Holdings to invest $140 mn to develop Kerala SEZ
- RBI eases foreign investment regulations for corporate debt
- NCERT launches revised student-teacher ICT curricula
- HC asks Delhi, neighbouring states to implement ban on burning of crop residue
Shanghai: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton will start the Chinese Formula One Grand Prix from pole position after setting the fastest time in qualifying on Saturday.
Sebastian Vettel will start second in his Ferrari, just 0.186 seconds slower than Hamilton’s benchmark, with the Briton’s Mercedes team mate Valtteri Bottas third.
Hamilton’s time of one minute, 31.678 was the fastest time set at the Shanghai circuit. Reuters