Lewis Hamilton takes pole for Chinese Grand Prix
- Improve pricing of risk-based loans, RBI tells banks
- Delhi HC asks IndiGo, GoAir, SpiceJet and DIAL to resolve terminal dispute amicably
- Coolpad raises $300 million from Power Sun Ventures
- The hockey tournament we won’t have in January
- Vodafone tax dispute: Govt calls invocation of second arbitration ‘flagrant’ abuse of law
Shanghai: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton will start the Chinese Formula One Grand Prix from pole position after setting the fastest time in qualifying on Saturday.
Sebastian Vettel will start second in his Ferrari, just 0.186 seconds slower than Hamilton’s benchmark, with the Briton’s Mercedes team mate Valtteri Bottas third.
Hamilton’s time of one minute, 31.678 was the fastest time set at the Shanghai circuit. Reuters