France striker Kylian Mbappe joins PSG on loan from Monaco
- Netanyahu in India: ‘Israel, India both face threat from radical Islam’
- Delhi high court asks DGCA the number of passengers who flew from T-1 at IGI airport
- Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan opposes two different colours for passports
- Jaypee Infratech CFO resigns
- Rahul Gandhi’s Uttar Pradesh visit marred by protests, route changed
Paris: France striker Kylian Mbappe has joined Paris Saint-Germain on loan from AS Monaco with an option to buy the player at the end of the season, PSG said on Thursday.
“Paris Saint-Germain is delighted to announce the immediate arrival of Kylian Mbappe. The international French striker is transferred on a loan basis from AS Monaco until 30 June 2018,” the club said in a statement.
“The loan agreement also includes a call option for Paris Saint-Germain which, when exercised, will bind the player to Paris Saint-Germain until 30 June 2022.” Reuters