France striker Kylian Mbappe joins PSG on loan from Monaco
- New Delhi, Beijing agree maintaining peace vital for growth of bilateral ties
- Govt forms panel to review insolvency and bankruptcy code
- A property market slump may have ripple effects on innovation, productivity of staff
- I-T issues draft norms allowing foreign banks to convert local branches into wholly owned units
- Govt to decide on capital allocation based on bank business plans: SBI chief Rajnish Kumar
Paris: France striker Kylian Mbappe has joined Paris Saint-Germain on loan from AS Monaco with an option to buy the player at the end of the season, PSG said on Thursday.
“Paris Saint-Germain is delighted to announce the immediate arrival of Kylian Mbappe. The international French striker is transferred on a loan basis from AS Monaco until 30 June 2018,” the club said in a statement.
“The loan agreement also includes a call option for Paris Saint-Germain which, when exercised, will bind the player to Paris Saint-Germain until 30 June 2022.” Reuters