France striker Kylian Mbappe joins PSG on loan from Monaco
- Amazon to invest Rs179.25 crore in Shoppers Stop
- BJP’s two-day national executive to start from tomorrow
- Uncertainty grips solar developers as industry awaits Donald Trump’s tariff ruling
- Diesel, petrol prices will fall soon: Dharmendra Pradhan
- Govt to take steps to create jobs, but no abrupt change in public spending
Paris: France striker Kylian Mbappe has joined Paris Saint-Germain on loan from AS Monaco with an option to buy the player at the end of the season, PSG said on Thursday.
“Paris Saint-Germain is delighted to announce the immediate arrival of Kylian Mbappe. The international French striker is transferred on a loan basis from AS Monaco until 30 June 2018,” the club said in a statement.
“The loan agreement also includes a call option for Paris Saint-Germain which, when exercised, will bind the player to Paris Saint-Germain until 30 June 2022.” Reuters