Usain Bolt bows out in agony
London: Sprint superstar Usain Bolt ended his illustrious career in agony as he injured himself while running the last lap of the 4x100m relay race in the World Championships in London.
Bolt, who was anchoring the Jamaican tea, limped after running a few meters and fell down on the ground in pain, holding his head with both hands in dejection.
Great Britain won the gold in 37.47 seconds while United States (37.52) and Japan (388.04) took the silver and bronze respectively. PTI
- NDA convenes all-party meeting today, ahead of winter session of Parliament
- Markets LIVE: Sensex, Nifty trade lower, Tata Communications shares rise 5%
- PM Modi commissions Scorpene-class submarine INS Kalvari into Indian Navy
- Rupee strengthens against US dollar in opening trade
- Aadhaar, world’s biggest biometric database, grows in India despite doubts